আপনার ডেস্কটপে এই অ্যাপটি ডাউনলোড করুন
Plus500 is an innovative CFDs online trading platform (80.6% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money). Our CFDs share trading app is user friendly, simple and intuitive.
Trade leveraged CFDs on:
Plus500 is Europe's No. 1 CFDs Trading Platform*, offering an elegant and intuitive user interface suitable for CFD stock trading anytime, anywhere. Trade CFD stocks and shares from your phone with no-commissions. Receive price alerts and get real-time market quotes on popular stocks live.
CFDs on Stocks and Shares
• CFD share trading on the world’s most popular financial instruments with no commissions.
• Buy/Sell CFDs on shares and indexes from the leading stock exchanges.
• Trade CFDs on the most traded instruments worldwide such as:
- S&P 500
- Other Shares, Indices and Commodities.
• Attractive Leverage.
• Stock market quotes of popular stocks and indexes reflected in Plus500 quotes.
• Live Quotes for Commodities such as Oil and Gold in real-time.
• Stock exchange-based real time charts and live streaming of Plus500 quotes.
Trade Cryptocurrency CFDs, including:
Stock Market CFDs: Risk Management & Funds Protection
• Protect your share trading positions by setting stops and limits, including a Guaranteed Stop.
• Easy monitoring of your balance, equity and margin at all times.
Stock Trading Demo Mode
• Try CFD share trading when you open a free unlimited demo account.
• Practice online trading in the demo mode and move to trading with real money when you feel ready to do so.
Ease of Use
• Multi-language 24/7 professional support.
• Fund your account by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
• Plus500 is the main sponsor of Atletico de Madrid football club.
• Plus500 is the major sponsor of the Australian Super Rugby team, The Plus500 Brumbies.
Start stock trading with CFDs today, download Plus500 now!
* No. 1 CFD provider by number of new traders in 2017 (compared to main competitors) – Plus500 had 247,000 first-time depositors in 2017 according to their Annual Report, dated 19 March 2018
Plus500 is a trademark of Plus500 Ltd. Plus500 Ltd operates through the following subsidiaries:
Plus500UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909).
Plus500CY Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (Licence No. 250/14).
Plus500AU Pty Ltd holds AFSL #417727 issued by ASIC, FSP No. 486026 issued by the FMA in New Zealand and Authorised Financial Services Provider #47546 issued by the FSCA in South Africa.
Plus500SG Pte Ltd (UEN 201422211Z) holds a capital markets services license from the Monetary Authority of Singapore for dealing in capital markets products (License No. CMS100648-1).
The services and financial instruments offered by Plus500 may be restricted in certain jurisdictions; it is your responsibility to act according to the local law.
If your device is running a version lower than Android 6.0, you will be asked for camera permission to allow easy upload of verification documents.